Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Catching up, slowly...

So my last post was today but on things from Monday.  This week is a catch up week. All I have to do is continue to juggle my ongoing obligations and deflect new ones and I will be great!

This is me juggling all my obligations.  There was a time when I would make fun of K for being infatuated with cats...I don't know how much worse it can get than this.  This is all the cuteness in this post.  I promise. Keep reading 
 This isn't cute, it's patriotic.


Anyway, at the moment I am sitting at Massachusetts General Hospital (MGH) in a courtyard wating for a meeting with a primary care doctor, Dr. B, at 1500.

She is a contact between the hospital and HMS who is helping us restart the Primary Care Interest Group.  We have a few things to go over in this meeting and the next.  Included on my mental list are ways to have p.care doctors more visible during our first and second years of medical school.  I am also interested in the center for p.care innovation at MGH.  Hopefully she can provide me with some info I can spead to other students at the medical school.

I rode my bike to MGH. I took the path along the Charles River and was reminded how beautiful this city is.  Last Fall and this Spring make up for the Winter.  No wonder so many people stay in Boston. I'll keep this post brief check out the pics.
Just before you arrive at MGH you pass Community Boating Inc boathouse. It will be my second home this summer.  I have a year long membership.  If you visit Boston we can go out on the river, who knows I might even be driving the boat!

No comments:

Post a Comment